Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton

I got up at dawn this morning to watch the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.  I was wide eyed as soon as I turned on my DVR, I wanted to watch it without commercials, LOL.  I loved everything about it.  The wedding at Westminster Abbey which I have visited in London (a place I lived for six months while attending the London College of Fashion), was so magnificent.  When Kate arrived and stepped out of the car I noticed her gown was very reminiscent of Grace Kelly of Monaco's gown very befitting of a princess.  It was nice that she did a traditional gown but I do wish she would have chosen a gown that was a little more modern to show her youthful spirit.  She was beautiful in her long sleeved sheer Queen Anne neckline ball-gown.  I knew that Kate would have to wear sleeves of some sort but didn't imagine that they would be long and so traditional.  She did look stunning and what a tiny waist she has.  I adored the fingertip lace edge veil with the blusher.  The Cartier diamond tiara loaned from the Queen's crown jewels was to die for.  We at Facchianos have lace veils and identical earrings as well as sheer sleeved lace gowns like Kates, so if you want to look like a princess call us for an appointment. 
918-461-8697

No comments:

Post a Comment