Wednesday, December 15, 2010


Just came back from Florida for the Mon Cheri Academy. This was a bridal conference to learn more about the bridal business. We always want to learn the most we can to help brides that come to visit us. I learned new alterations techniques to make the gowns fit better. I also had the pleasure of meeting some Bridal gown and prom designers while I was there. I met James Clifford aka Jim Helm which was one of the highlights of the trip for me. I saw Tony Bowls again and got to talk more in depth with him about design and what inspires him. I also met Ivonne Dome and Martin Thornburg. Sophia Tolli was not able to attend since she was having her baby in Australia at the time. It was a great learning experience and just in time for the new wedding season. There will be lots of great new things come this year at Facchianos.

No comments:

Post a Comment