Saturday, June 5, 2010


WOW!!! Is all I can say about the new Mrs. Candace Peltier!! What a beautiful picture she sent to us at Facchianos. You can see more at http://www.facchianos.com/ under our galleries. She had a Maggie Sottero gown that we redesigned by making it form fitted and we made the neckline a sweetheart. Only at Facchianos can you get the exact dress of your dreams, because if you cannot find it we can make it what you envisioned. When Candace came in with her soon to be sister in law Nicole (who was also a beautiful Facchianos bride) she wondered how to pick the right dress. I told her she would know. She narrowed it down to two dresses and we added accessories to both. She said she didn't know but everytime she tried on this particular Maggie Sottero dress with the long veil she would cry. She said how will I know? I said well Candace everytime you try this one on you cry, I think that is how you know? So long story short that is how she found her dress. Not every bride has tears but I always tell them you will know, you just feel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment