Wednesday, June 9, 2010

So much to blog I don't know where to start...


First we received a letter form Google that said we were one of the favorite places on Google, which means for a given time we were one of less than 1% of businesses that had the most hits in the United States on our website http://www.facchianos.com/ So excited about that!! Then I, Jennifer Thompson, have entered a contest to be the next Oprah Network star so I will need lots of votes, I need everyone to vote everyday and as often as you can at the website link


Please paste it to all your social networking pages, and email to friends to forward on to others!! I would love a chance to be a Talk show host, I think I could be great and maybe do some wedding segments too :) Then business has been wonderful, we have had three new brides become Facchianos brides just today! Congratulations to Megan, Kelly, and Whitney!!! This has been a great day!! We also have a Quick Response barcode that you can add to your smartphone that can link you directly to our website, how cool is that? The barcode is above this post, try it?


No comments:

Post a Comment