Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a weekend!!! We had more brides Saturday in one day then I have ever seen in out store. The Tulsa Wedding show was right down the street at the Renaissance Hotel on Highway 169, and I thought we would be busy just because of our location, but we had every room busy from the time we opened the doors at Facchianos at 71st and Garnett from 10AM until closing time. We had 18 new brides visit and try on gowns at our store. Some girls found the gown of their dreams on the first day out. One of my brides who is getting married in July came in just to make an appointment to come back at a later date and wound up trying on and finding not only her gown, but her veil, headpiece, headband, and accessories. Her mom cried when she saw it all put together. She then said to me, I didn't think I would be buying my gown today, but here I am getting a gown. She was sent to me from Destry at Glamour Artz who was at the wedding show, thanks Destry. I would also like to thank Jason from DJ Connection Tulsa who also sent brides directly to Facchianos. I would like to congratulate all our new brides that became Facchianos brides this weekend, we love having you and will do everything we can to make your wedding perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment